Work somewhere inspiring…join the Cams Hall team!
Cams Hall is looking for a confident, efficient individual to join their team assisting in the day-to-day running and commercial growth of this historic property and modern business centre.
Reception/Administrator – £16,000-£17,000 per annum
As a highly-successful serviced workspace provider, Cams Hall continues to deliver flexible and quality office space solutions to a range of forward-thinking occupiers. An historic building fully equipped for modern business. Our meeting rooms and flexible office space offer the latest IT and telephony systems that keep you connected in an environment that’s reassuringly traditional.
To be successful in this role…
You will have experience in providing first class customer service and administrative support, as well as being a strong communicator. Working in a reactive role, you will need to be organised, adaptable, approachable, and proactive.
Good working knowledge of MS Office suite and generally IT literate. An interest in Facilities Management and providing excellent customer service would be beneficial to this role.
About the role:
Working with the Centre Manager, this is a hybrid role which will be responsible for ensuring coverage of reception, providing administrative support. Helping to identify opportunities and actively converting enquiries to bookings, supporting the business to meet its financial targets.
- Providing front of house reception service including, greeting visitors and operating busy switchboard. Answering telephone calls, tactfully handling enquiries and/or transfers calls to appropriate party
- To be meticulous with paperwork, records, information and data, ensuring all is dealt with professionally, timely, sensitively in accordance with data protection
- Providing comprehensive support in the management of the property with accurate reporting and administration of compliance schedules, inventories and maintenance requirements
- Assisting clients with all business needs
- Ensuring charges are input correctly, invoices are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Managing meeting room bookings, ensuring IT equipment and refreshments are provided as per requirement.
If you enjoy a fast-paced role, can stay calm under pressure, manage multiple tasks at the same time in an organised, proactive, and effective manner. You are reliable, motivated, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a flexible approach to work, and excellent attention to detail.
If this sounds like you – we’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV and covering note to: firstname.lastname@example.org